The place where Broadway and musicals are located.
The place where I will begin the next chapter of my nomadic life.
The place where I turn into an eccentric academic out of sync with normality.
NEW YORK.
Welcome.
The place where Broadway and musicals are located.
The place where I will begin the next chapter of my nomadic life.
The place where I turn into an eccentric academic out of sync with normality.
New York.
An aspiring hikikomori/ gomiyashiki owner who will get 3 dogs, 1 cat and a herb
garden when she is in her 40s.
Currently a second year Phd student in East Asian Studies, NYU; a self-proclaimed OTAKU; a
clumsy but avid snowboarder; and absent oneechama of Variel.
8 Sept 2010: West Side Story, WICKED
19 Sept 2010: Chicago
8 Oct 2010: Promises Promises
29 Oct 2010: Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake
14 Nov 2010: American Idiot
18 Jan 2011: Billy Elliot
8 Feb 2011: La Cage Aux Folles
6 Mar 2011: Paul Taylor Dance Group
5 Apr 2011: Catch Me If You Can (Broadway preview)
2 Dec 2011: La Boheme
9 Jan 2012: Rent
22 Mar 2012: Phantom of the Opera
23 May 2012: Avenue Q
26 Sep 2012: Newsies
2 Oct 2012: Turandot
4 Oct 2012: Once
15 Oct 2012: Sleep No More
28 Nov 2012: Lion King
7 Feb 2013: Book of Mormons
14 Mar 2013: Jersey Boys
25 Mar 2013: Sleep No More
21 May 2013: Kinky Boots
26 Sep 2013: Big Fish
Monday, October 27, 2008
1:04 PM
Every weekend's play date
Mayuko suggested that we go out to have fun every weekend. Sort of like a reward after studying hard during the weekdays. Not that I am an ungrateful b***h, but there are some problems with it...
1) I still don't think I am studying hard enough. No matter what I do, I just can't relive my days of cramming at NUS, where I will go to the library or some benches to study from 9am to 6pm. Thus, I still feel guilty whenever I play.
2) Despite appearances, I am actually an introvert. I like reading novels and manga, watching animes and dramas, playing with Variel. A day spent in a cafe reading novels with my laptop before me is heaven. I do love my friends, but I really treasure the time by me, myself and I.
As a result, the 'fun' I have is highly questionable, even though I did truly enjoy myself.
Here's a list of what I have done, will be doing:
Oct 19th, Sun: Hokkaido Uni's Botanical gardens
Oct 24th, Fri: 3:30pm: International party organized by my church in Hokudai. 9pm: De facto welcome party for Mingxian 11pm to 6am: Round 1
Oct 31st, Fri: 1pm: Tea ceremony @ engineering dept by Mayuko 11pm: Halloween party at a (most probably loud and noisy) club