The place where Broadway and musicals are located.
The place where I will begin the next chapter of my nomadic life.
The place where I turn into an eccentric academic out of sync with normality.
NEW YORK.
Welcome.
The place where Broadway and musicals are located.
The place where I will begin the next chapter of my nomadic life.
The place where I turn into an eccentric academic out of sync with normality.
New York.
An aspiring hikikomori/ gomiyashiki owner who will get 3 dogs, 1 cat and a herb
garden when she is in her 40s.
Currently a second year Phd student in East Asian Studies, NYU; a self-proclaimed OTAKU; a
clumsy but avid snowboarder; and absent oneechama of Variel.
8 Sept 2010: West Side Story, WICKED
19 Sept 2010: Chicago
8 Oct 2010: Promises Promises
29 Oct 2010: Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake
14 Nov 2010: American Idiot
18 Jan 2011: Billy Elliot
8 Feb 2011: La Cage Aux Folles
6 Mar 2011: Paul Taylor Dance Group
5 Apr 2011: Catch Me If You Can (Broadway preview)
2 Dec 2011: La Boheme
9 Jan 2012: Rent
22 Mar 2012: Phantom of the Opera
23 May 2012: Avenue Q
26 Sep 2012: Newsies
2 Oct 2012: Turandot
4 Oct 2012: Once
15 Oct 2012: Sleep No More
28 Nov 2012: Lion King
7 Feb 2013: Book of Mormons
14 Mar 2013: Jersey Boys
25 Mar 2013: Sleep No More
21 May 2013: Kinky Boots
26 Sep 2013: Big Fish
Thursday, April 23, 2009
2:37 AM
No fricking time left at all!!!
I don't know what xiao char bor bug I caught but I simply lost touch of time for a week. Then BANG!! I have less than 2 weeks left. Do I even have enough time to go Mohan, picante, Round 1, karaoke, heavenly meals with Chika, in addition to my last wish of visiting Hakodate for the sakura??
Here's my tentative schedule:
23rd: Buy a large box from Homac, rent a car for Hakodate trip (either online or go co-op), dinner at Mohan with Nao, Mx and Mayuko.
24th: Pack my last two boxes to be sent back home (terribly difficult as I have to decide my wardrobe for the last two wks and first wk in Spore). Farewell dinner with my classmates
25th: lunch with Mayu and maybe mx (i want okonomiyaki or Picante!!), back to my house to prepare dinner (laksa and jajang men)
26th: I wanna go church.. but not sure if I can after a late sat nite party. See Mayu off in the afternoon, go bookoff to sell off my old books. Dinner slot TBA
27th: Lunch slot TBA, meet Chika at her house for a last lesson, Dinner TBA, send off my precious precious fridge to a Vietnamese student, send off most of my stuff to everybody
28th: Lunch slot TBA, tidy my room, pack my stuff for Hakodate, pick up rental car (hoping that it will be somewhere near), pick up MX from Hokudai, pick up Mayu from horobetsu, try to reach Hakodate before mid-night without renewing my acquaintance with policemen uncles.
29th: Hokodate's goryoukaku and Matsumae castle. I will be the only driver so must drug myself with caffine. Lucky Pierrot baby, here comes mama!! I am going to ring the bell this time! Head back to Sapporo in the evening.
30th: With the powerful car in my hands, send off the bed to Mayuko's. Return the car. Let my landlord check my room after 6pm and herein ends my life in No.2 Fujii Mansion, room 201. Maybe grab a last bite of okonomiyaki or picante?
1st: TBA
2nd: Morning, bring Variel for a health checkup and the last of the procedures in order to bring her back. Lunch at the self serve kushiage with the infamous Scot and Mayuko.. that is if Scot shows up. Dinner, TBA. Shall I squeeze in my last karaoke and round 1 here?
3rd: Collect docs from the vet, run it through Narita T1's quarantine center to make sure its in order.
4th: Very early morning flight at 8:45, of which I need to reach Chitose Airport at 7:30 to check Variel in. MX wanna join me, but I am not sure if he can tahan... Lunch with Mina chan, who kindly offers me a night at her apartment near Tsukiji. Maybe can shop and H&M too! Dinner with Ling chan
5th: Lunch with Naoko. Reach Narita by 3pm to start the health checkup by Narita quarantine center. Back to Hotel at Narita station for my last night here.
6th: 9:25am flight on SQ, via bangkok... I only arrive at 6:30pm... then, separation from poor Variel!
In between all these, I am still waiting for SQ officers to confirm Variel's reservation as excess baggage on my flight (high potential for more hiccups), persuade the Vet to put in 'Dog need medication' so that I can have the excuse of checking on Variel upon arrival in Spore, making sure the vet can produce a health cert in one day, squeeze in a farewell party among the Indigenous peoples summit group, squeeze in a farewell party with the Ainu obasans...
My internal clock was really spoilt as I should have started all these much earlier!
0 comments