The place where Broadway and musicals are located.
The place where I will begin the next chapter of my nomadic life.
The place where I turn into an eccentric academic out of sync with normality.
NEW YORK.
Welcome.
The place where Broadway and musicals are located.
The place where I will begin the next chapter of my nomadic life.
The place where I turn into an eccentric academic out of sync with normality.
New York.
An aspiring hikikomori/ gomiyashiki owner who will get 3 dogs, 1 cat and a herb
garden when she is in her 40s.
Currently a second year Phd student in East Asian Studies, NYU; a self-proclaimed OTAKU; a
clumsy but avid snowboarder; and absent oneechama of Variel.
8 Sept 2010: West Side Story, WICKED
19 Sept 2010: Chicago
8 Oct 2010: Promises Promises
29 Oct 2010: Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake
14 Nov 2010: American Idiot
18 Jan 2011: Billy Elliot
8 Feb 2011: La Cage Aux Folles
6 Mar 2011: Paul Taylor Dance Group
5 Apr 2011: Catch Me If You Can (Broadway preview)
2 Dec 2011: La Boheme
9 Jan 2012: Rent
22 Mar 2012: Phantom of the Opera
23 May 2012: Avenue Q
26 Sep 2012: Newsies
2 Oct 2012: Turandot
4 Oct 2012: Once
15 Oct 2012: Sleep No More
28 Nov 2012: Lion King
7 Feb 2013: Book of Mormons
14 Mar 2013: Jersey Boys
25 Mar 2013: Sleep No More
21 May 2013: Kinky Boots
26 Sep 2013: Big Fish
Monday, April 19, 2010
9:54 PM
The 'Shit Here Please' club
I am sure many of you had been there. When you realized that somebody just shitted (past tense of shit) all over you. And that somebody is usually a friend. Serinah is the club president, since she was recently rained all over with shit from some dear friends and realized that she has this neon sign saying 'shit here please' right above her head.
Of course, I had been shitted all over in the past. Take, for example, my first trip to Europe. However, since I had just been freshly shitted on, I shall take this opportunity to join Serinah's exclusive club.
Honestly, to be shate (past perfect tense of shit) all over by friends is somewhat quite common. For that is what friends are for!!! To shit all over. I am sure I had inadvertently shitted on some friends in the past. Of course, good friends wouldn't mind, especially if it were merely small globs of shit. Not to mention different people perceive the scale of the shit differently.
Making me wait for 30~1 hour equals small marbles of shit. I had been rained on by these small marbles so often that I am almost used to it. Forcing me away from my snowboard is a hand grenade shit. I am willing to sacrifice some for friends and a few hours from my passion is fine. I guess for me, work related shit is almost equivalent to a nuclear shit bomb. To me, money is extremely important (However, please note that it is not the most important thing in the whole world).
No matter what, let's be positive. To be shitted on could mean that a friend is so comfortable with you that they take you for granted and shit all over you. Just like how my sis takes me and my mum for granted and move her bowels whenever we are around.
Amendment: The 'shit' might simply be a product of Japanese culture after all!!! To think that I am a Japanese Studies major... Shame on me!